Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Some Stuff from Seattle













Forever 21 in Seattle was 3 floors!! So huge I loved it! Accessories seemed to be cheaper than the ones in the Canadian forever 21, clothes were nicer too. I liked a lot of the clothes there but I didn't get them all XD

Bows + Pearl <3 love!











I always wanted this kind of earrings but they were always too heavy and I never saw a pair that I liked that much... These are perfect :D












Seattle Sephora has tax exemption for BC residents if you show your ID! SOO amazing :D The NARS Hungry Heart Duo is different from the NARS albatross in the way that the glitters are bigger and they look REALLY pretty on the cheekbones when the sun shines at it at the right angle =P Even though one side is white and the other side is pink, I don't apply enough of the product on my face to show the shade. I just dab my brush very light on the product because I don't want my cheeks looking too glittery. This was $40 USD but it's $10 more in Canada, plus USD was (is) lower than CAD! I gotta promise myself not to get anymore highlighters, I have more than enough now x_x But.. they all produce a different effect :D



No comments:

Post a Comment