Tuesday, October 15, 2013

LOTD: Iridescent pink/purple

Back in high school I used to wear VERY colorful eye shadows. Blue, green, purple, cranberry etc... Nowadays I stick to brown shades 90% of the time because it can go with any lip color. I love wearing red/bright lipsticks so if I wear a colorful eye shadow, it usually doesn't match!

This is a look that I really like to do with Shu Uemura "IR pink 115" eye shadow. It is a very special shade. I'd say it's a light pink with iridenscent purple sparkles in it. It's hard to describe so you have to go check it out yourself!! I found a similar shadow by MAC, which I use as a base. It's a different formla since it's a pro longwear paint pot. I'm not sure if it's permanent but I don't think so. It's called "Let's Skate!"

Left most: Shu Uemura "Let's Skate!"
Top Right: MAC "Fig.1" 
Middle: MAC "Beauty Marked"  
Bottom: MAC "Let's Skate" Prolongwear paint pot













Lid & inner corners: MAC paint pot --> Shu Uemura shadow
Crease: MAC Beauty Marked
Blend out crease color with MAC "Fig.1"

- High light brow bone with any matte white eye shadow
- When I have time I always use a beige/white eyeliner on my    water line to open up my eyes as well :) 
-mascara on bottom lashes is a must!! 


Cheek: Bobbi brown blush "Blushed #10"
Lips: MAC "Modesty" (Cremesheen), Dior lip maximizer gloss


No comments:

Post a Comment