Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MAC See Sheer Lipstick






























Got a MAC gift card for my birthday so I decided to get the lipstick that I've been wanting for a while :) MAC See Sheer lipstick! It's a coral shade but more on the orange side. Loveee this shadee! It's sort of sheer but it's buildable. That's what I wanted, something not too bold. I wore it with a neutral eye and I thought I'd put some MAC Cranberry eyeshadow along the lower lash line to bring out the lip color more, but turns out it's not that obvious.. I put it in the middle part of y lower lash line, it was obvious to ME! haha

Eyes:
- MAC All that Glitters on lid & inner corners
-MAC Cranberry on middle lower lash line
- MAC Bronze on crease and outter part of lower lash line
- Ardell Lashes #109

2 comments:

  1. HAHA so cute, the last 2 pictures looks like one picture where u have no nose hehehe :) i love the shade, so naturaaaal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha dats what I thought XD
    yeah i wanted something reddish thats kind of sheer XD

    ReplyDelete