Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Everyday School Makeup





I've been wearing cat eyes to school everyday and I'm actually kind of getting bored with it.. but anyway, I start from the outter 2/3of my upper lash line and slowly go thicker toward the end.


I like using more dramatic blushes when I don't have that much eye make up..
ex) bobbi brown "Coral", Anna Sui "301", "600", MAC MSF "Stereo Rose"


I also always match my blush colour to my lipstick colour. And of course I like to use more dramatic lipstick colours when I have minimal eye make up too. (darker pinks/orange)


  • MAC "Stereo rose"/ Anna Sui "600) with MAC "Ravishing"

  • Anna Sui 301 with MAC "Chatter box"

  • Bobbi Brown "Coral" with Clarins #702/ MAC "Faux"


Here are the swatches from the lipsticks above, same order.
Clarins #702; MAC "Ravishing"; MAC "Faux" ; MAC "Chatterbox"

This is what I use everyday for school atm:


  • Skin 79 super BB cream
  • Bare Minerals Matte (depotted into Anna Sui case)
  • Lise Watier cream undereye cover
  • Lise Watier Portfolio (Wheel), the medium beige one on top of the cream concealer
  • MAC Studio fix concealer
  • MAC gel liner in "blacktrack" to tight line my upper lash line
  • Shu Uemura eye brow pencil
  • Gosh Extreme Art Eye liner #07 (black)
  • NYX "pots & pans" jumbo pencil for lower water line
  • Maybelline Falsies mascara (and i use my lash comb on the left to un-clump the nasty things of course)

So Why do I use 3 different concealers to coneal my dark circles??! well the Lise Watier creamy under eye concealer is just a base for the portfolio concealer because it's too dry. And I use the portfolio concealer on top because the cream under eye concealer doesn't have enough coverage by itself.. and then I use the MAC one on top just to act as a highlighter...
After I finish with all these I want to get the Bobbi Brown corrector + Dior skinflash Radiance booster pen!! Well I don't know when I will every finish with my Portfolio but at least until the cream concealer is gone first...

No comments:

Post a Comment