I like using more dramatic blushes when I don't have that much eye make up..
ex) bobbi brown "Coral", Anna Sui "301", "600", MAC MSF "Stereo Rose"
- MAC "Stereo rose"/ Anna Sui "600) with MAC "Ravishing"
- Anna Sui 301 with MAC "Chatter box"
- Bobbi Brown "Coral" with Clarins #702/ MAC "Faux"
Clarins #702; MAC "Ravishing"; MAC "Faux" ; MAC "Chatterbox"
- Skin 79 super BB cream
- Bare Minerals Matte (depotted into Anna Sui case)
- Lise Watier cream undereye cover
- Lise Watier Portfolio (Wheel), the medium beige one on top of the cream concealer
- MAC Studio fix concealer
- MAC gel liner in "blacktrack" to tight line my upper lash line
- Shu Uemura eye brow pencil
- Gosh Extreme Art Eye liner #07 (black)
- NYX "pots & pans" jumbo pencil for lower water line
- Maybelline Falsies mascara (and i use my lash comb on the left to un-clump the nasty things of course)
So Why do I use 3 different concealers to coneal my dark circles??! well the Lise Watier creamy under eye concealer is just a base for the portfolio concealer because it's too dry. And I use the portfolio concealer on top because the cream under eye concealer doesn't have enough coverage by itself.. and then I use the MAC one on top just to act as a highlighter...
After I finish with all these I want to get the Bobbi Brown corrector + Dior skinflash Radiance booster pen!! Well I don't know when I will every finish with my Portfolio but at least until the cream concealer is gone first...