Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick (Nectar)










































So! Last week I ordered the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in Nectar on http://us.strawberrynet.com/main.aspx .. Guess how much it was?
$18 CAD !!!!!!! WITH FREE SHIPPING! amazing right!
I think the retail price is probably around $40-50. I never saw it that cheap before.. I was going to get one during christmas for like.. thirty something dollars? I think it was in Bronze, but I missed it and it was sold out (on strawberry.net) So when I saw this I ordered it right away... With free shipping you'd probably think it'd take forever to come,but it came in a week!
It was unboxed though but it's okay :)

I applied it with my Eco-tools blush brush and just swirl it all over the color strips. It sort of looks like my Bobbi Brown 'coral' blush... haha but a lot more shimmery. It's a very nice coral/pinkish color and you definitely don't need to apply a separate highlighter with this. What I do is I just apply the colour on my cheeks and brush over my cheek bones afterwards with the left over shimmer. It basically looks like a pinkish coral blush with NARS Alabtross (gold shimmer) all over the cheeks.

Some of BB shimmer bricks can be used for eyeshadow as well, but I don't think I will with this one..maybe just the white color strip... =P

I wore it since 7 am in the morning and I took that picture at around 9 pm, so it lasts quite long on the cheeks :)

Anyway, you can find some really great deals on that website sometimes... check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment