Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shop shop shop!

I'm really excited to go make up, shoe & clothes shopping in Taiwan and HK :D :D
I'm looking forward to buy some Canmake, Candy doll, Missha and Shu Uemura make up :) Need to stock up on Kiss Me mascaras too! Oh and I can't wait to get the Panasonic lash curler... I recently purchased the Diorshow Maximizer lash plumping serum...It's just one of those white colored base that you apply under your mascara. Normally I would not spend that much on a mascara because it has to be thrown away in 3 months, but this one is a serum and the reason I got it was because my friend said it made her lashes grow and it was the best base that she's used... BUTTTT for me it drags my lashes downnnnn~! ok not as much as fiberwig but yeah I
have to curl my lashe
s so many times in order to make my lashes stay curled upwards... Honestly it doesn't seem to my my lashes look that much thicker either. So...it better makes my lashes grow!! Oh and I think the panasonic electric curler will work a lot better than a curler when I use the Dior base. I'm also going to try the DHC lash serum when I go to HK becaus
e my other friend said it worked on her. haha~












I don't know if I ever mentioned this but I got the Dior airflash foundation (lightest shade they have) a few months ago because it looked really nice on my friend's skin and I wanted to know what she used the first time I saw her XD I apply this with my Sigma flat top brush but it doesn't quite create the same effect on my skin. I know she uses the Dior flat top powder brush($45)... I
went to Shoppers and tried it on with the Dior brush and the finish seemed more similar to what I saw on her face XD This foundation is medium coverage and it is very light weight. However, the staying power isn't that great. I still like my Lancome Teint Idole Fresh Wear more than this. I can use the Lancome Teint Idole Fresh everyday because it's so light weight and I just apply it with my MAC188 brush. A little bit of product will give me such great coverage so I absolutely love it :) Even though it claims to give a matte finish... It rather gives me a dewy finish, but I wear powder on top anyway so it's okay.
Another brush that i've been wanting is the Bobbi Brown blush brush($50). I feel like the blush brushes I have right now don't work that well for applying the right amount of product onto my cheeks... The shape and quality of this brush seems to be a lot better than what I have right now =P










I came across this lipstick at MAC one day and I thought it looked really nice :D What is it called? "So Sheer" !
Pretty self explanatory, it does go on pretty sheer but it's a really nice subtle coral color :) good for summer time! I loveeeeeee coral :D still loving my coral crepe paintpot :D



2 comments:

  1. I dont think canmake it that good, so dont spend too much on it =/

    and for the one time i tried airflash, i thought it stayed on pretty well though! But i think its cause we have very different skin types @.@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really? Never used any canmake products so didnt know teem~ I'll just go check it out then~

    haha the shoppers cosmetician said that the airflash stayed on her pretty well too so once again maybe I'm just too oily =P

    ReplyDelete