Monday, August 2, 2010

Clinique spring wedding eye shadow duo







So my sister gave me the Clinique eye shadow duo in the bottom left a longggggg time ago but I've probably only used it once or twice. I just didn't think it looked that great on me? But anyway, I tried it on again with the MAC Speed Dial lipstick that i got this summer. I must say that I LOVEE how this eye shadow look with the lipstick. MAC Speed Dial is a pink with blue undertone. I tried wearing it with brown eyeshadow but I like how it looks with this kind of eye shadow more... I have no idea how to describe the darker colour of the eyeshadow duo... taupe? shrugs* The lighter shade is just a shimmery light gold.
Eyes:
- Clinique lighter gold on lid & middle of bottom lash line
- Clinique darker shade on crease, outter 1/3 of lid & outter 1/3 of bottom lash line
- Lancome "Imagination" on outter V (the darkest shade in my eyeshadow pic)
- Lancome "Latte" (Matte white) as highlight
- Shimmery white on inner corners
- MAC Gel liner in "Dip Down"
Cheeks:
- Benefit Hoola
- Anna Sui #302 blush
- MAC MSF "By Candlelight" as highlight
Lips:
- MAC "Speed Dial"

No comments:

Post a Comment