Sunday, August 15, 2010

Coastal Scents mineral eyeshadow [turquoise, light golden orange]












I ordered the CS mineral eyeshadows in the $1 form. They came in tiny plastic bags but I put them in little plastic containers so it's not as messy when I use them. I'm not that crazy about mineral eyeshadow but I just wanted that turquoise colour. It turns out to be somewhat different than what I expected but it's okay...


Eyes: (I foiled the mineral eyeshadow)

- Turquoise on lid

- Golden orange on 1/3 of lid

- CS taupe colour on crease

- CS dark brown colour on outter V

- CS dark beige colour as blending colour (middle shade in the last picture)

- CS matte white as highlight

[ I also put the brown, turquoise and golden orange on my lower lashline]

- MAC Dip Down Fluidline


Cheeks:

- MAC "Melba" blush

- MAC "By Candlelight" MSF

- MAC bronzing powder "Golden"


Lips:

- MAC "Creme de Nude"

- Anna Sui Lipgloss #604

2 comments:

  1. Hi! New follower here! :) Love the look... so pretty! ^_^

    http://jennifae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete