I ordered the CS mineral eyeshadows in the $1 form. They came in tiny plastic bags but I put them in little plastic containers so it's not as messy when I use them. I'm not that crazy about mineral eyeshadow but I just wanted that turquoise colour. It turns out to be somewhat different than what I expected but it's okay...
Eyes: (I foiled the mineral eyeshadow)
- Turquoise on lid
- Golden orange on 1/3 of lid
- CS taupe colour on crease
- CS dark brown colour on outter V
- CS dark beige colour as blending colour (middle shade in the last picture)
- CS matte white as highlight
[ I also put the brown, turquoise and golden orange on my lower lashline]
- MAC Dip Down Fluidline
- MAC "Melba" blush
- MAC "By Candlelight" MSF
- MAC bronzing powder "Golden"
- MAC "Creme de Nude"
- Anna Sui Lipgloss #604