Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Daytime Smokey Eyes











I reallyyyyy love this palette for crease and blending colours!! Well I still love MAC "Rule" eyeshadow the most though as a blending colour.
It was really bright and sunny outside yesterday so I wanted to wear a really soft brown smokey eye. My camera/phone couldn't really capture the actually colours on my eyes , too bad T__T
Anyway, I used all matte colours except for the inner corners of my eyes.
Eyes:
- #1 all over the lid (medium brown)
- GOSH Black Eyeliner (line it on lash line and smudge it with a smudge brush)
- #2 (matte black) on outter-V and crease [Blending is the key, blend it real well w/ the brown]
- #3 (dark beige/light orange) above the black/mid-section of the eyes
- #4 (white) brow bone highlight
--> of course, line the bottom lash line with your eyeliner, and apply some brown eyeshadow along it. [I also lined my top lash line with MAC fluidline]
- NYX jumbo in silver on the inner corners
Cheeks:
- Smashbox Softlights in "Prism"
- MAC Well-dressed blush
- Benefit "Hoola"
- MAC MSF "By Candlelight" on cheekbones
Lips:
- MAC Lady Gaga lipstick [sheer blue-ish pink]

No comments:

Post a Comment