Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Smashbox Soft Lights in "Prism" vs. MAC "Well Dressed" blush





[Left side: MAC; right side: Smashbox]
I always use these two blushes together because the MAC Well Dressed intensify the pink shade.
Smashbox Softlights "Prism"
- $34 CAD (or $32 I forgot)
- very pigmented, easy to pick up
- bigger than MAC "Well Dressed"
- more of a brownish pink compared to "Well Dressed"
MAC "Well Dressed"
- $22 CAD
- less pigmented than "Prism"
- more of a barbie pink compared to "Prism"
How I apply them:
- I use a small blush brush to pick up "Prism" first, then I pack it on the apples of my cheeks up to my ears. I pack it first so that the shade can show up more on my skin tone(NC25). Then I use the same brush to pick up "Well Dressed' and pack it on the apple of my cheeks. The reason I use a brush like the size of MAC 109 is to make the blush more concentrated.




No comments:

Post a Comment