So I finally got my CS 88 warm palette but I can't believe the tax and duties cost as much as the palette... but anyway, I love using the colours for the crease, highlight and blending colour :D
So that matte/satin pink eyeshadow is from MAC but I don't remmeber what it's called.. I like how it doesn't have shimmer :)
- MAC Pink on lid
- MAC "Pink Venus" on inner 1/3 of lid
- CS taupe colour (gold undertone) on crease
- CS orangey brown as blending colour
- CS dark brown on outter V
- CS shiny white as highlight
[ CS palettes don't have names for their shades so I'm just going to describe the colours]
- MAC "dressermakerdressmaker" lipstick
- Smashbox softlights in "Prism"
- MAC "Well Dressed"
[I always wear them together]
- Benefit Hoola