Saturday, August 14, 2010

Matte Pink and Brown eyes













So I finally got my CS 88 warm palette but I can't believe the tax and duties cost as much as the palette... but anyway, I love using the colours for the crease, highlight and blending colour :D

So that matte/satin pink eyeshadow is from MAC but I don't remmeber what it's called.. I like how it doesn't have shimmer :)


Eyes:

- MAC Pink on lid

- MAC "Pink Venus" on inner 1/3 of lid

- CS taupe colour (gold undertone) on crease

- CS orangey brown as blending colour

- CS dark brown on outter V

- CS shiny white as highlight

[ CS palettes don't have names for their shades so I'm just going to describe the colours]


Lips:

- MAC "dressermakerdressmaker" lipstick


Cheeks:

- Smashbox softlights in "Prism"

- MAC "Well Dressed"

[I always wear them together]

- Benefit Hoola

No comments:

Post a Comment