Sunday, August 1, 2010

purple grey smoky eyes





















This is actually a palette from Estee Lauder but it was a gift with purchase. I remember I got this becuase I bought the "Face and Body" kabuki brush from them. I'm pretty satisfied with the brush. It has soft bristles and there's been barely any fall outs. I used to use it to apply my mineral foundation but I use it to apply loose powder now. I believe it was either $45 or $50CAD. Hehe I love gift with purchase sometimes :)


Eyes:
- 09 Amethyst on lid & middle of bottom lash line

- W-08 Black Moon Dark on crease & lash line outter 1/3 (Grey) [I LOVE this grey]

- T-08 Black Moon Light on 1/2 of lid & inner corners (Shimmery white)

- Black eyeshadow on outter V

- MAC Rule (orange) between brow bone highlight & crease colour

- Matte white eyeshadow as highlight


Cheeks:

- Benefit Hoola

- LORAC blush in "Plum"

- MAC MSF By Candlelight as highlight


Lips:

- Kanebo Lavshuca lipstick PK-3 [super moisturizing]








No comments:

Post a Comment