Thursday, July 15, 2010

Everyday brown eye look






Since I don't have much time in the morning before going to school, this would be the everyday eye look that I'd wear because it's fast, simple and appropriate. I have my favourite brown eye look but that requires more time. I'll show that later :)
Eyes: Shu Uemura M brown 872 on crease (i wear is on my eyebrows sometimes too)
MAC all that glitters on lid (shown in previous post)
KATE pallette dark brown (shown in previous post)
MAC MSF By Candlelight as highlight
NYX silver jumbo pencil on water line & inner corners

I wear the NYX silver jumbo pencil on my water line and inner corners for almost every eye look, I use it instead of a white eyeliner. It stays on really well :)

When I wear brown eyes I always like to wear pink lips..!

No comments:

Post a Comment