Saturday, July 24, 2010

MAC Trax Dupe and eye look









So the single shadow up there is MAC Trax eyeshadow. I LOVEEEE that shade, it's one of my favourite ones, I actually like that more than Fig1... Anyway I usually wear it on my crease and the outter 1/3 of my lid.
The eye shadow quad is by Lancome, but it came in a gift with purchase. The white colour is Latte(Matte), the pink is "Kitten Heel"(shimmer), the black is Statusque(intense), and the burgandy purple [bottom right] is "Color Du Jour"(Matallic) --> Dupe of MAC Trax.
Both of them have gold flects and when I swatch them, they look exactly the same..! Again I wear this on my crease and a pink/gold on the inner lid, matte white as highlight and black on the outter V. (I forgot to apply black on outter V in my pic -_-" )
Can't express how much I love this colour..!! IT'S SO GORGEOUS I'M GOING TO DIE!! (sounds familiar? hahahh)
In my picture I wore...
Eye:
-MAC Trax on outter 1/3 lid, crease, outter 2/3 of bottom lash line (must!)
-MAC All that Glitters on inner 1/3 of lid and a little pass my lid line
-MAC Stars N' Rockets right in the center of my lid
-[Lancome Statuesque on Outter V]
- NYX silver jumbo pencil on inner corners
- Lancome Latte as brow bone highlight

Cheeks:
- LORAC "Plum" blush
- Benefit Hoola bronzer
Lips:
- MAC "Faux" lipstick



No comments:

Post a Comment